background 12282014

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Westward Ho!

Happy Wednesday everybody!

Well, the trailer is loaded 2/3 to 3/4 full with bolts and bolts of batting and he's headed home! Clint figures there are 50 bolts or more... some of them the big, 3 foot diameter ones. I haven't heard from any other chapters about wanting any yet, but I hope I do. I would really like to give some to those of you who sew Linus blankets at home. Since it was donated to Project Linus, it does have to be used for PL blankets, of course, but those of you that have been creating blankets at home in the past can certainly keep a roll at your house to do that. I would also like to give some to the groups that sew for us... the Triangle Squares Quilt Guild, Peace Lutheran, etc. These groups might be able to use the really big rolls if they have a place to keep it. Once I go through and see what all we have, I'll let you know what we have to work with.

My camera didn't work well during Conference, but I think I can get some photos from some of the others to show you the kinds of projects we completed in the classes. I'll work on that over the next few days in my 'spare' moments.

Till next time...
gina

No comments:

Post a Comment