background 12282014

Saturday, September 12, 2009

This will work!

Hi everyone~

Well, our first Blanket Bee is behind us... and a big 'Thanks!' to everyone who came or stopped by!

It was our first at the Moose Lodge, and, I have to say, I think it was great!!! The room is huge. Tables and chairs are plentiful! Outlets are easy to access. The lighting is bright. We can use it the second Saturday of every month. I don't know that there are any drawbacks. It's a little out of the way, but, really not that much. I was very pleased with the facility. To top it off, they may be able to give us a closet to keep some supplies so I'm not constantly hauling everything back and forth.

Our next event will be at The Sewing Palace in Helena on Sunday, September 27... noon to 4 p.m. Bring your sewing supplies!!

See you then!
gina

No comments:

Post a Comment