background 12282014

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Helena Make a Blanket Day and Quilt Challenge

Hi everyone~

Just a quick reminder... we'll be having a Make A Blanket Day on Sunday, September 27, from noon until 4 p.m. at The Sewing Palace Bernina in Helena. I am hoping for a great turnout! I'll bring some fabric, fleece, etc. You should bring your sewing machine and any supplies you like to use. If you have a special PL project you're working on, feel free to bring that to work on!

Also... I'm thinking of having a quilt challenge. I had a large donation ... several yards of fabric of Noah's Ark panels. They're about 18" x 18" and I have around 30. I think it would be such fun to have these all taken to see what kinds of blankets everyone thinks to create with them. If you'd like to have one of these panels, let me know. I'll give them out until they're gone. Let's put a completion of December 15 on the challenge.

Hope to see many of you on Sunday!
gina

No comments:

Post a Comment