background 12282014

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

September Blanket Days

Hi all-

For all those in the Helena area, I have set up a Blanket Day to be held at The Sewing Palace on Sunday, September 27...noon to 4 pm.

For all those in Great Falls, from the few responses I got back, I've determined that the second Saturday of the month is the best weekend for our Blanket Bees. You might remember that I tentatively set a date for September 19 at Westgate Mall. As it turns out, I have some family obligations and will be out of town that weekend, so that is cancelled. The Extension Office meeting room is taken on Saturday the 12th, and Big Sky Quilts has a class that day. I am trying to find another location for the 12th, but have not had any luck so far. If I can't find a suitable location, I will cancel the Great Falls Blanket Bee for September.

gina

No comments:

Post a Comment