background 12282014

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Great Blanket Bee news!!

Hello all!

I am happy to report that we have a place to do our September 12 Blanket Bee! We will be meeting at the Moose Lodge in Black Eagle in the bingo room from 10 to 3. That's not all... we can meet there routinely on the 2nd Saturday of the month! This is a great weight off me. Big Sky Quilts was a wonderful place to start, and I am very grateful for all Joyce did to help us get started. The Extension Office was gracious enough to step in and offer their wonderful, large rooms, but they have many other groups and meetings they have to accommodate as well. I am hoping the Moose Lodge will work out well for us... and I am thrilled to say we can meet at the same time, the same weekend in the same location for at least the next several months.

So... for the Great Falls folks... Saturday, September 12, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. - Moose Lodge in Black Eagle
For the Helena folks...Sunday, September 27, noon to 4 p.m. - The Sewing Palace Bernina

I am so looking forward to seeing everyone again!!!!!
gina

No comments:

Post a Comment