background 12282014

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Ideas!

New Fall Lineup!

Well, after the storm the other night I can definitely feel autumn coming and our Blanket Bees will be starting! Cindy, Marsha and I had a lovely lunch and came up with some great ideas! Here's the plan...
  • September - Zig Zag Quilt
  • October - Disappearing 4-Patch Blocks
  • November - Scrappy 4-Patch and Handlebar Blocks
  • December - X's and O's
  • January - Surprise! Something easy after the bustle of the holidays!
  • February - Quiltmakers' PL National Make a Blanket Day Block - whatever that might be!
  • March - Friendship Braid
  • April - Three from Three
  • May - Finish or retry any of the blocks done this  year and organize!
For those of you who have some fabric at home who'd like to get some fabric prepared, we will be using 2 1/2" strips, 4 1/2" strips, and 5" squares through the year..

I am really excited to get started again... I'm not quite ready yet but really looking forward to it! I've talked with Jeff, and we're good for the 3rd Saturday at the Moose Lodge, 10:30 to 2:30.

New Website!

Well, technology, great as it is, can also be a pain. I had been doing our website through Microsoft Office. Recently, they decided to cancel all the free websites for users. Soooo.... time to come up with a new idea. What I decided to do was get our own domain... projectlinusgfmt.org... and buy the web pages. It'll cost a bit of money, but I think this will be more dependable in the long run. I've revamped it a bit, and want to do more, but I'm planning to just do a little at a time. Check it out!

That's all for now!
See you all soon!!!
gina



No comments:

Post a Comment