background 12282014

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Community Day Sale!

Hi everyone!

Well, I haven't had a chance to mention it much (or at all!), but the Herberger's Community Day Sale is this weekend! It is actually a two-day sale this time...Friday and Saturday, November 11 & 12. I have been busy selling the coupon books - it's been much more difficult this time - you can really tell that folks are being a bit more cautious about their money. Even with that hurdle, I have secured some spots on the sale days! If I remember correctly, you can find me Friday noon to 2 at the Better Sportswear door (north side, facing Starbucks) then 2 to 4 at the Customer Service door (on the south side.) On Saturday I will be there noon to 2, I believe at the Customer Service door. The coupon book is similar to the others... $5 donation gets you one $10 off coupon good on almost any item (very few exceptions), an early bird up to 30% off an item, amount depending on what you buy, an up to 20% off shopping pass good both days, specific item coupons, and an up to 30% off online coupon!

I've been taking advantage of some of the sales JoAnn's has had getting some flannel for quilt backs and some fleece. One of my purchases was the biggest ever for a couple of the ladies there...is that a good thing? Whether it is or not...we have some supplies! I'm still waiting for their Day-After-Thanksgiving flyer to see if it will be worth going and standing in line for hours. That is probably the only reason I would go shopping that day. :)

We've been having some fun at our blanket days this fall - if you haven't been to one yet, I hope you'll join us soon! I had several ladies who expressed an interest as I was selling the coupon books...maybe we'll see some new faces! We'll be doing Gina Halladay's I'll Tumble for You pattern in November.

All for now! Hope to see you all soon!!!
gina

No comments:

Post a Comment