background 12282014

Monday, October 5, 2009

Mystery Quilt - Part 4

Hi everyone!!

Well, Part 4 of the Mystery Quilt is posted... sortof. I don't have one of the parts as a computer file...and I may not be able to get it until this weekend... so that is missing but the rest is there! This is only a 5 step quilt, so you're almost done!!

You can find the file to download at...
http://groups.google.com/group/projectlinus_greatfallshelena/files?hl=en

I'm thinking about who I'm using to host our webpage. The orgsites page is free, but very limiting. I'm thinking about Yahoo! and GoDaddy. Has anyone ever used either of these? They aren't free, but they aren't horribly expensive. Let me know if you've used either of these with either good or bad results.

In case you missed all the emails this morning, the next Blanket Bee will be this Saturday, October 10, at the Moose Lodge in Great Falls...10:30 to 2:30. You'll be getting an evite soon! Hope to see you then!

Enjoy the quilting weather!
gina

No comments:

Post a Comment