background 12282014

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Welcome!

Hello everyone and welcome to the new blog for the Great Falls (and Helena) chapter of Project Linus!! Anyone who has ever done a newsletter knows how time consuming it can be to work up the layout, design, etc., etc. While I love doing all that (really, I do!), there just isn't always enough time... and by the time I actually do have time, the info I want to include may be old. Web pages are a bit better but still take some time. Blogs are, well... faster! I can just go in, type up any news, any time, and those who follow the blog will have the latest information almost as soon as I have it.

So, I'm here at the 2009 PL conference, and this year they had a booth encouraging (even helping us) set up a blog. This is the result... or the beginnings of it for our chapter. I will post a link to it on the chapter website soon. Let me know what you think... the goal is for this to be useful to YOU!!

Have a great weekend!!
gina

4 comments:

  1. I think it's great. Hope you have a great time at conference, bring back some fun ideas Marsha Martin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on a fantastic blog! I love the background!

    ReplyDelete